Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hello 7060ers! I'm a 7-8th SPED teacher in rural middle TN. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I'm sure I would like it if the computer and internet connection would cooperate. I live on a farm and raise registered black Angus cattle which are having alot of calves right now. I have a new Australian Shepherd puppy, Cookie, and a Swedish Cattle dog, Brownie, and the sweetest cat, Polly, that has ever lived. I teach Homebound after school and run the concession stand for the volleyball and basketball games. I teach GAs at my church on Wednesday nights. I have a wonderful husband (married last May) and close knit family. I enjoy being on the farm, traveling, scuba diving, movies, and reading. Well, this is a little about me. I look forward to following the rest of your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment